GS Preschool Games Lite
Play preschool games to help with basic skills
You will be redirected to the author website to complete the download.
- Category Kids' Games
- Program license Free
- Works under: Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8
- Program available in English
- Program by G5 Entertainment
A lite version with games for pre-school children.
The GS Preschool Games Lite are made for children aged between three and six years old, and intend to make learning a little more fun. The most obvious point about the game is how varied and different the art, mechanics and gameplay is. There are two reasons for this: the first is that the software was somewhat thrown together on a very small budget; and the second is, that some of the games were part of programs that other developers had created, but they were bundled together in this pack.
There Are 11 Different Games
GS Preschool Games Lite has eleven games, which may make you ask why it is a “lite” game. The reason is because they run adverts whilst the games are playing. The trouble is that many of the apps are not suitable for children. Obviously, there are adverts for adult content, but there are adverts for car insurance with puppets, or life insurance with babies faces on them. They are interesting images that children may press in order to see what happens, and it can get a little annoying to find that your six-year old is stuck on yet another page for reclaiming PPI. The actual 11 games are:
- Match the Shadows
- Spot the difference
- Count the Objects
- Jigsaw puzzles
- Memory games
- Solve the Maze
- Odd one out
- Scratch Paint
- Balloon quizzes
- Shapes Quiz
- Compare Objects
Things For Kids To Do
There is the less structured playground area where kids can pick different games at random and win points for the tasks they complete that are then put on the scoreboard. If a child gets enough points, then they earn stickers that they get to put in a virtual box.
The lite version has adverts, and if you decide to pay for the game, then you can have access to a further nine games that also include different skills such as Math and Hand-to-Eye Coordination.
- A well designed, fast and fluid app
- 11 thoughtfully designed games
- A variety of games will test your child’s various abilities
- Points are awarded for each game stage
- Different games that are usually found in different apps
- A forgivable use of clip art
- The adverts are really inappropriate for pre-schoolers
- A little too difficult for some kids
- Update bugs may sometimes affect the sound
- They could have tried harder with the graphics
- Why so many colours? Were they trying to design a cereal box?